This coming June, Toulouse will host the 3rd Toulouse Space Show, a major international event devoted to space applications, organized by CNES and MPE. The purpose of this year’s Toulouse Space Show is to facilitate encounters between developers and users of solutions and space applications to imagine future applications and services. The event revolves around four seminars:
- Space Appli: 4th International Conference on space applications, with demonstrations of services and feedback from users.
- Space&Law: 1st international forum to address all the legal issues and solutions related to the use of data collected from space.
- KM: 4thInternational Conference on "Knowledge Management for Space Missions".
- ANTEM: international symposium taking place in Toulouse for the first time and bringing together specialists in antennas and electromagnetism in general. This fifteenth session of the symposium will focus on new technologies.
In addition, an expo and business convention, devoted to three topics (city of the future, land use planning, water resources) will bring into contact industrial developers of space applications and solutions with users, through preprogrammed appointments. The goal is to establish contacts, and buy or sell skills, as well as to present innovative and effective solutions to potential users.
In 2010, the Toulouse Space Show featured 81 exhibitors and drew close to 1000 delegates from 32 countries.
- Guillaume Massacrier, ABE - Gmassacrier@advbe.com
- Thomas Gayraud, ABE - email@example.com